Gel Nail Extension is made from the same gel that is used to make gel polish. Gel Nail Extensions adds length to your regular nails and are strong and long-lasting. These extensions are healthier, not only for the person getting them but for the person doing your nails as it does not contain the powder or the harsh chemicals.
You’ll need is a UV LED lamp which hardens the gel. There are few concerns about using a UV lamp to cure the polish. But according to the experts that the risk of malignant cancer because of nail lamps is extremely low. As a result, many people favor gel polish as a way to extend polish life and strengthen nails.
Method of glitter gel nail extension
1. Clip and file your nails to a certain length.
2. Wipe your nails with the gel cleanser and then apply a thin coat of the gel primer. Let it dry for a few seconds.
3. Now, apply a thin layer of base coat to all the nails on one hand. Be careful not to get any on your skin. Use the orange stick to clear up the edges if you do smudge any or you’ll get gel hanging off your nails once it’s hardened.
4. Put your nails under the LED lamp and lets it dry for 1-2 minutes.
5. Apply a thin layer of your favorite color polish to every nail on one hand and cure for 1-2 minutes.
6. Apply a second thin layer of color polish.
7. Sprinkle glitter over the gel if its still tacky and try to get an even coverage. Pat the glitter down and blow off any excess and cure for 1-2 minutes.
8. Remove any excess glitter using a tissue and the orange stick and apply a thick layer of top coat and cure for 2-3 minutes.